In June 2012, the Board of Directors approved a new Strategic Plan for 2012-17. Dr. Steven Bovee (Roberts Wesleyan College) served as Chair of the Strategic Planning Committee that developed the plan. An extensive survey of the 2011 membership informed the content of the plan.
Two teams were formed to assist in the development of the revised strategic plan.
- Steven Bovee, Roberts Wesleyan College, Chair
- Jeff Fawcett, Grace College
- Robert H. (Bob) Roller, Mount Vernon Nazarene University
- Terry Truitt, Anderson University
- Julia Underwood, Azusa Pacific University
- Jeff Boyce, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Don Daake, Olivet Nazarene University
- Jim Dalton, Mount Vernon Nazarene University
- Jim Depree, Grove City College
- Becky Havens, Point Loma Nazarene University
- Margie LaShaw, Whitworth University
- Tim Redmer, Regent University
- Keith Starcher, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Yvonne Smith, University of LaVerne
- John Zietlow, Lee University
The CBFA Strategic Plan for 2005-10 was instigated by the 2004-05 Board of Directors, who authorized the creation of a Strategic Planning Task Force, giving them the charge to utilize the input of the current and previous Boards of Directors and each of the task forces to create a comprehensive strategic plan for the organization.
The following individuals agreed to serve on the Strategic Planning Task Force (some affiliations have since changed):
- *Robert H. (Bob) Roller, LeTourneau University, Chair
- *Steven Bovee, Roberts Wesleyan College
- *Joe Walenciak, John Brown University
- *Tim Redmer, Regent University
- *Brett Andrews, Oklahoma Wesleyan University
- Rick Martinez, Cedarville University
- Laura Falco, Anderson University
- Ilene Bezjian, Azusa Pacific University
- Mary Ann Meiners, Trevecca Nazarene University
- Steve VanderVeen, Hope College
The strategic plan should be viewed as a working document, subject to changes and revisions over time, and not as a rigid plan.